Coffee Time With Holistic Therapies & Fit 4 You

Monday 30 December 2013

A Few  Testimonials Form 2013  


My frozen shoulder (now in "thawed" stage?) does not hurt in my everyday life now but I can tell there is still lots of adhesion when I try to open my arms wide. With pilates (and Annette) it is less stuck every week. Cheers Annette x Ps In May I couldn't do one level 1 press up now I can do level 2 (well some!)

Pamala Attends The Monday And Wednesday Pilates Sessions With Annette Holliday



I am an 80 year old man and have been doing Pilates for 4 years. It has made a huge difference to my flexibility particularly in my neck – I can now turn my head easily when reversing the car! For the last 2 years I have been going to classes with Annette – I really miss the class when I am not able to go. Norman



I have been attending 'Pilates ' with Annette Holliday for about 5 months. 
I find her classes just right! She teaches in a relaxed style but her instruction is clear, definite & straight forward. We all find ourselves trying very hard to do what is expected of us.
I used to suffer with back ache whenever I became tired & consequently had to sit during many afternoons before the pain subsided. With Annette's instruction I no longer have the back ache I used to have. I feel fitter & can go on longer. 
I can recommend 'Pilates ' with Annette. 

Judy



Hi
I just wanted say that I have been doing pilates with Annette for over 2 years now and I have done pilates before with a teacher that didnt take the trouble to explain what was happening to your body etc. and didn't really understand what pilates meant but with Annette she explains what is happening to your body etc. and makes it a lot more meaningful and enjoyable. When she is explaining things as well as being thorough she is so genuinely enthusiastic. Thanks Annette, Joyce x



HI my name is Mary and I would just like to add that
Annette is very good at explaining the purpose of the exercises that we do and the correct way we should do them.
I particularly like the pilates class which helps me to keep my body more flexible as I love to spend time gardening.
Annettes variety of excesses and her special personalised routine are most enjoyable as she adds fun to the class but at the same time impressing on us the importance of keeping fit and active too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it be posted up soon!