Coffee Time With Holistic Therapies & Fit 4 You

Thursday 25 October 2012

The story behind my Five Minute Fitness videos

br />

I teach various fitness classes throughout the week with loads of varied techniques to people ranging in age from 16 to 70. My clients are extremely loyal to my classes and some attend four times a week.

I wanted to give some thing back, so as a thank you I decided to give out nutritional tips, exercise advice and general health guidelines.  You’ll find these by joining my Facebook group and increasingly here on the blog. 

I then decided to do a few five-minute exercise films so that my clients could do them at home to aid their workout sessions.  The one above is all about how to do squats that will tone the lower body.

I love being outside and as the workouts that I do are predominantly inside I decided to film in my garden……… fantastic idea!

Easier said than done.

I love hearing the birds singing away but I felt we were sometimes competing to be heard during filming.  Also my neighbours who are lovely also have a right to enjoy their gardens in peace too.

It is surprising how even a microwave pinging travels through the neighbourhood to appear in my little five minute film…or someone chatting whilst hanging out the washing…radio on etc…but in reality this is real life and that’s the way it is, also my home is that busy on occasion my only space is my pretty little garden.

I hope you enjoy working outside with me.
Do let me know what you think.
Do let me know what other exercises you would like to see.

Bye for now
Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it be posted up soon!